|Information for Families||Information for Providers||Administration & Transformation||Supervision & Monitoring||Meeting Summaries||Referral Information|
Welcome to the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia Web site. I am glad you stopped by to visit. The Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia provides early intervention supports and services to infants and toddlers from birth through age two who are not developing as expected or who have a medical condition that can delay normal development. Early intervention supports and services focus on increasing the child's participation in family and community activities that are important to the family. In addition, supports and services focus on helping parents and other caregivers know how to find ways to help the child learn during everyday activities. These supports and services are available for all eligible children and their families regardless of the family's ability to pay.
If you have concerns about your baby or need contact information for Early Intervention services, call the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia at 1-800-234-1448. We’re here to help.
Parents teach their children every day; they are the ones who make the most difference in their child's development. The Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia is committed to providing families with the information and support they need—to access early intervention supports and services—and to make decisions for their child and family about how early intervention service providers will be involved in their family's life. Here you will find resources especially for families.
To ensure our outstanding network of service providers has ready access to needed information and resources, we have resources for providers. For Physicians, pediatricians and other health care providers who want to know the what, why, where and when of making a referral to the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia, we have referral information.
If you are interested in the more technical and regulatory aspects of the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia, you may want to see the connection overview.
If you are interested in reading about activities of the people who guide the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia, there are meeting summaries and other information about committees and workgroups.
Included in this Web site are pictures of infants and toddlers who have received or are currently receiving supports and services through the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia. (If you have a picture you would like to see included in the site or used in public awareness materials, please contact David Mills). I hope you are able to find the information you need. If you are not able to find information, please contact our Webmaster.
- Practice Manual and Forms
- Memorandum for Public Exposure Period and Public Comment
- Public Comment Draft Annual State Application Under Part C Of The Individuals With Disabilities Education Act Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2013
- Part C State Annual Performance Report (APR) for FFY 2011
- RD261 - Report on Virginia’s Part C Early Intervention System -- July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012 (Legislative Web site)
- May 2012 Early Intervention Awareness Proclamation
- Apoyando a niños con trastornos del espectro autista y a sus familias
- Supporting Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their Families
- Memo Re: Draft of Virginia’s Application for FFY 2012 Grant Award under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act: 60-Day Public Exposure Period, 30-Day Public Comment Period and Public Hearings
- Annual State Application Under Part C Of The Individuals With Disabilities Education Act As Amended In 2004 Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2012
- Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia System of Payments Procedures
- Draft Annual Performance Report 2012